About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to join our growing B2B Supply Chain team. You will play a pivotal role in being a part of both the Supply Chain and B2B journey as we achieve our strategy of going from good to great to awesome. In short, you will be responsible for assisting the Fulfilment Managers with delivering the ‘Best Availability’ promise to our customers by ensuring we have the stock to fulfil our contracts. You will develop & progress your skills with our internal systems, develop your knowledge of Supply Chain and will have the opportunity for progression in a fast paced and fun working environment
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to assist with meeting client requirements and managing expectations
• Reviewing and raising orders with key suppliers
• Supporting the Fulfilment Manager with regular reporting and highlighting potential issues
• Management of the order book, internal stock movements and allocation of client orders
• Regular data maintenance
A Few Things About You
- Competent on MS Office, Excel is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, driven and willing to learn
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
Nice to have’s
- Analytical approach to work, ability to interpret data
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.