About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to join our growing B2B Supply Chain team. You will play a pivotal role in being a part of both the Supply Chain and B2B journey as we achieve our strategy of going from good to great to awesome. In short, you will be responsible for delivery the ‘Best Availability’ promise to our customers by ensuring we have the stock to fulfil our contracts. You also have a key role in developing & progressing your teams skills and knowledge of Supply Chain
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Proactively engaging with suppliers and channel managers to ensure shipment dates and quantities are met and match the client requirements and demand plans
• Effective management and in-depth reporting of an agreed range of KPI’s (both internal and external)
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help deliver an efficient Supply Chain strategy for your respective channel
• Communicate forecast variances and root causes of discrepancies to the leadership team through regular performance reviews and provide recommendations to improve processes
• Regular data maintenance
A Few Things About You
- A comprehensive understanding of supply chain and previous experience of working with Suppliers on various lead-times
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly analytical approach to work, ability to identify risk and implement mitigation strategies
Nice to have’s
- Knowledge of B2B/Distribution ways of working
- Management of budgets
- Strong excel skills/capabilities
- Experience of managing a team
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.