About The Role
Here at AO, we are continually striving to improve the service in our Reception area, we want to be the best! As the first place you come into when entering the building and the first people who answer the phone it is essential that the front of house service is a lively, friendly, fun, pleasant and positive encounter. If you are genuinely enthusiastic, vibrant, professional and dynamic this role could be for you. Your intention should be to provide a fabulous first impression and an experience that will last.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Greeting visitors on arrival ensuring that they feel welcomed into a friendly and fun environment
* Various administration tasks
* Purchase orders
* Printing /validating invoices
* Access control system
* Car Park management
* Assist with health and safety duties
* Handle all incoming and outgoing post and parcels to ensure that they reach their intended recipient
* Answering and transferring all of receptions incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
* Meeting room management
* Hotel requests
A Few Things About You
- Experience in hospitality or front of house is essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Well presented with a customer focused approach and a friendly and confident manner.
* Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Outlook Diary/Calendar, Word and Excel
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.