About The Role
At AO.com were undergoing a significant programme of change and transformation. One of our main programmes is moving the business onto one single Enterprise platform… something that we have never done before. We’re building an in-house team to deliver the ERP Transformation Programme, and move the programme forward into BAU.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
We’re looking for a Technical Integration Manager who will be responsible for all for all Data, Migration & Integration team’s delivery across the programme - owning the relationship & assurance of all external migration & integrations partners.
As well as embedding and growing the team, the successful candidate will also oversee the existing migration & integration teams, enabling them to deliver the requirements whilst working in partnership with the internal architecture teams, ensuring that quality & pragmatism are balanced.
A Few Things About You
- · You have proactive approach to management, incorporating experience of managing in a programme context
- You have previously managed sizable third party Migration & Integrations suppliers.
- · Very strong communication and collaboration skills;
- · Structured, highly analytical mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills;
- · Highly motivated and work well under pressure;
- · An individual who respects the opinion of others; yet can drive a decision though the team;
- · Credible with senior stakeholders and able to hold their own in conversations at this level.
- · Collaborative mindset across business functions.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.